23 December 2013

Festive glitter gradient

Hey all,


As much as  I like the look of China Glaze Electrify, I rarely use it. I knew it would make a nice festive mani though. Red and gold were made for each other and the fact that it's a glitter makes it even better. The sparkle from my nails is so distracting! I really like it.


I went with a nude base to show up the glitter. 2 coats of Essence Cookies and Cream from the Nude glam collection. The I added on a gradient using China Glaze Electrify.Sometimes it's the simplest of nails that have the most effect!

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les