26 December 2013

Keeping it teal

Hey all,


Something I have shown on the blog but this time I have more accurate pictures :P This is the beautiful Barry M Teal. I don't think we got this in Ireland (at least not in any of the shops I've been in) I was incredibly lucky to have Polly Polish send this to me.


This is 2 coats of Teal. The formula is pretty great. It can be a bit streaky but it's easy to get rid of them. I added on a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri to seal it in. It didn't end up chipping the next day but I think Barry m polishes are fairly prone to chipping after a couple of days anyway. It's a gorgeous polish though and I think it's perfect for the Christmas season. It glows on the nail.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Looks great against your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's is! I need to use it more this year :)

      Delete
  3. This is such a beautiful colour! I wanted it for so long and my friend remembered and got it for me this Christmas. I think it'll be my favourite polish to wear in 2014 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that's so nice of them! It's gorgeous both as a mani and as a pedi.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les