20 December 2013

New Burt's Bees Blueberry & Dark Chocolate review

Hey all,

As ye can tell by the copious amount of lipbalm reviews I do, it's one of my most used products. I have terrible lips all year round so I have to have a lipbalm on me at all times. I have tried a tonne of brands but I have remained loyal to the EOS lipbalm for a good while. I received the new Burt's Bees lipbalm in the post a couple of weeks back and I decided to use this on it's own to see how well it worked. This is my first time trying a birt's bees product.


This is the Blueberry and dark chocolate version. I get more of the fruity scent on my lips but the chocolate is noticeable. I like it, it doesn't stay around for long and it isn't a hugely overpowering scent.  It glides on the lips beautifully. It seems to go on a bit better than my Strawberry sorbet lipbalm from EOS which requires a good few swipes to get a nice layer of lipbalm. One swipe from Burts Bees and I'm all set. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the lips and it seems to sink in nicely leaving my lips really soft.  It contains Blueberry seed oil, sweet cocoa powder and rich cocoa seed butter. I really like the fact that it's 100% natural and they don't test on animals. The only fault I have really is that the balm doesn't always twist back in the tube so I have to push it back in. I know when I'm in a hurry one day it's going to end up being squished into the lid which is not ideal.

I ended up usuing this pretty much religiously and I am flying through the tube. I will definitely be buying Burts Bees lipbalm when I need a new tube. I get why so many people rave about their products and I love that they have a good selection. You can get the Burts bees lipbalms in Boots for €4.59 and in Holland and Barrett for €4.69 (or two for €7.03)

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. I use the Burt's Bees lip balm too. I've been using the Grapefruit one. My brother also prefers the Burt's Bees lip balms too. I believe he's tried the Mango Butter and the Ultra Conditioning one. I would actually choose the Burt's Bees lip balms over the EOS ones. I just couldn't like the EOS lip balms and I've tried 2 different scents...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think EOS are easier to use if you are on the go. I like to keep the Burts bees one at my desk. I still like the EOS and use them a fair bit but I will definitely buy the grapefruit Burts bees (it sounds delightful!)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...interesting. I am thinking of trying it out too for it seems like a great product to try out based on your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had great results with it. It's great value

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a nice lip balm :) I haven't tried Burt's Bees but always hear good things about the products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! I always hear about them but I rarely ever see them on shelves so I forget how good they are supposed to be

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les