13 December 2013

Pixy Shower Mousse-Coconut ice review

Hey all,


I have never heard of a shower mousse before. To be honest I expected it to be really light and fluffy meaning it would last maybe 3-4 showers and then be completely gone. The Pixy Shower Mousse arrived and although I was dubious I thought I would give it a fair go aka Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. I was proven completely wrong, Although it looks like there is not a lot of product you get a great lather out of the tiniest amount. It comes with a shower pouffe and all you do it give it a bit of a swirl in the mousse and away you go. The smell is nice and refreshing and I've used it in every shower I've had for the last 2 weeks and it looks like I haven't touched it at all. The only thing you have to be careful off A. It's in a glass jar (probably the cutest jar I own) so be careful where you leave it and B. If the mousse gets too much water in it, it'll turn to liquid so drain your pouffe well before you dip it in to the mousse. Other than that I think it's a great shower product. My skin feels so much better after using it. Pixy have a heap of other scents available in the shower mousse range. Each jar costs €12.95 for 300ml and they have free Irish delivery for Products over €10.



 Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

12 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty amazing. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaa..? Shower mousse? :) Sounds like such a heavenly product, would really love to try it, but shipping outside IE is so dear :( (€25! - but that seems only for this product, I guess for its weight; normally it's €5)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is super expensive :( Hopefully they can reduce that soon. It's a lovely product.

      Delete
  3. I love Pixy products but I haven't tried any of the shower mouse's yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so unusual but it really works. I'm a huge fan of pixy too! It's great to see an Irish company doing well.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It's a great concept. I love the scent too so that's a bonus

      Delete
  5. Wow I've never seen or heard of this! Sounds lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coconut, so this is definitely going on my wish list! I thought it would be much more fluffy and light too, sounds lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a crazy concept but it works really well! oh the scent is lovely too.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les