04 December 2013

Purple Plaid

Hey all,


Yeh I do not know what is going on with all the purple polish lately. Normally I cannot stand the colour but lately I seem to be drawn to it. I've been trying to do some older designs that I never get the chance to wear. After spending a while on pinterest (why don't they have a seperate nail polish board on that yet? It's bugging me!) I came across plaid nails and I knew it was something I would have to try as soon as possible.


 The lightest polish is Barry M Berry Ice cream, Then I used NYC in Prince Street and lastly I added on OPI Every month is Oktoberfest. The silver is a Kiss nail art striper.  I added on the Essence Gel look topcoat to blend it all together and to keep it good and glossy.

Plaid nails- Yay or nay? I don't see them popping up on blogs as often as they used to but I think they look great. I made a few mistakes above but overall I'm happy with the way it looks.

Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! You did a good job, and I love the colors you used. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I love this! And not just for the awesome amount of purple :D
    I might just give this a try, seems fairly easy to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Purple! Ah do give it a go. It's simple. one of the easiest things to do and the end result it pretty

      Delete
  3. Wow what a great purple plaid! I've yet to try plaid because it seems intimidating. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same. It looked like it would be really hard to execute but it's not bad at all :)

      Delete
  4. OMG I must try this! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les