09 December 2013

The Christmas grinch

Hey all,


Yeh...It's a bit late isn't it? I had ordered these the first week of October and they just arrived. I am seriously disappointed with the length of time it took to get here.  I had plans for a whole series of Halloween nail designs but I had no time to do freehand  designs after waiting so long for these. The good news is the Born Pretty store plate QA26 is easy to use. The designs came out perfectly and I didn't have to re-do any nails for once.


The base is Essence Black is back. The silver is Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure Shoot the Moon and on the accent nail I used Catrice Goldfinger. I am really happy with the way this turned out. I'm not into Halloween but I do like the nail art designs that people come up with.



Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's a long time! Too bad they didn't get to you before Halloween. These would have been awesome for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, my first thought was that these were Spiderman nails--and they're awesome!! Definitely going to keep an eye out for that Sally Hansen too... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh they do look like spiderman nails!! Good catch! I should have done them in blue and red :D

      Delete
  3. Such a cool mani, love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad it came out in one piece :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les