11 December 2013

The prince stud and the storm

Hey all,


I am veering off the Christmas course this week in order to catch up on reviews. I have some Christmas designs prepared but they won't be up until next week I think. Part of the Born Pretty Store package I received included these studs. I don't often use studs/ sequins etc in my day-to-day nails. I like the way they look but they are not practical at all :P These studs are a lot thicker than you would think. I don't believe they would last long on my nails at all unless you applied them right after adding on your topcoat so they have a firm grip on the nail.


I started off with one coat of Sinful Colors Folly. For the accent nail I used Red Carpet Lacquer Buttercup. Then I cut some strips of striping tape, added them on to the nails and painted the gaps using Zoya Storm and NYC Prince Street on my accent nail. Then using a pen I applied the studs. I used a mixture of colours (you get 12 in a wheel) and then I applied a topcoa to my middle nail only. The reason for this was I felt the stud moving as I applied the topcoat and I knew they would all fall off if I messed with them anymore.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Product was provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. How cute! I can't help but see these as modern Christmas trees! lol! :D I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! I think it's the season we are in too :P I definitely see what you mean though :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les