18 December 2013

The Snowman

Hey all,


I swatched GOSH Silver the last day and I decided to add on a little snowy scene while I had the polish on. This is 2 coats of Gosh Silver. The white is from Born Pretty store. The black, red and orange on the snowman are plain old acrylic paints. I used my dotting tools for the snowman and the falling snow on my other nails. This was really quick and easy to do. I still haven't decided what kind of nails I'm going to do for the Christmas week. I'll probably just end up with a plain old polish with no nail art. When I plan something I always end up just going for the easy option in the end :P


Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I will have to try this one out myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman is so cute! That silver makes a lovely background for your art! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah I love the silver! I use it way more than I should :P

      Delete
  3. Perfect base and cute snowman! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is so cute. I wish I could do nail art, I really should practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go! It's far easier than most people think.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les