12 December 2013

Turtle Power

Hey all,


The last of my Born Pretty Store reviews for now. I had requested the turtle stud for my Discworld nail art design but I had to go without it as it hadn't arrived in time :/ So I just used it for an accent nail in this manicure :)


I started with 2 coats of Nails inc Motcomb street with Nails inc St James for the accent nail. I stuck the glitter on while St James was still wet so it would get a better grip on the nail and prevent it from falling off too soon. Once that was dry I added on a gradient using the Limited Edition Barry M Silver Glitter from last year's (or the year before's) Christmas offer. I really like that silver glitter. I rarely use it but given the time of year I think it will get a lot more use in the coming weeks.

Cuti-CLUE-les
**Provided for review**

6 comments:

  1. OMG that turtle is amazingly beautiful <3 Beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The little turtle is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I managed to save him so he will see another manicure :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les