03 December 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Holiday Gift

Hey all,


The theme for today is Holiday gift. Each Twinsie is given a manicure as a gift by another Twinsie. Amber was the Twinsie assigned to give me my gift which was to do a water spotted manicure. I'm not keen on water spotted / water marbled nails but I'm glad she gave me something different to do other than my normal nail art.


I started off with Catrice Let's Mauve on. I included an accent nail of Catrice Sing Hey dirty lilah on my ring finger. For the spotted effect I used Catrice Plum Play with me. I added a couple drops to a glass of water, just like a water marble, and then I sprayed an old Body spray on top. It has alcohol in it so it worked the same as using the spray hand sanitizer (I only have gel ones). Let me know what ye think below!

I was assigned to Amanda and I cannot wait to see what she came up with. Of course I gave her a nail art theme. The other twinsies links are down below:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

16 comments:

  1. I love water spotted, I find the body spray works much better than the hand sanitizer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great! Far easier to use and it helps to use up some of the ones I don't like all that much :P

      Delete
  2. They haunted is in the same way with the water manis! Turned out well though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this technique but it really looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used. I still have to give this technique a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out looking great! I especially love how the design looks on your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out great! I love the look of your spots! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les