10 December 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Late Late Toy show nails 2013

Hey all,


The design for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday was borrowed from this years Late Late Toy Show. Ryan wore 2 Christmas items this year. The striped jacket in the musical number and the much anticipated Christmas jumper towards the middle of the show. This year Ryan went for the Nutcracker jumper from Funky Jumpers. I love the jumper. It looks really warm but €40 is way over my budget so I'm missing out this year.


On my index and pinky finger I have NYC Lexington yellow, NYC Park Avenue, Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure Right Said Fred and BK nail polish in white. For the Middle and ring fingers I used NYC High line Green and Nail the bytch lick or ish bytch. The Nutcracker fella is done using acrylic paint. 

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

16 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! Even not knowing the Late Late Toy Show or seeing the jumper, this is an awesome holiday mani. The colours look great together, and your little Nutcracker is so, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Elizabeth I am really really delighted with your comment. Thanks so much for the kind words x

      Delete
  2. Cute! What's the late late toy show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a show where they get a load of kids on to talk about toys that they think are going to be big this year. They get kids of all ages. It's hilarious! One of the best shows on Irish t.v every year.

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love your take on this week's theme! This came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nutcracker is pretty cute! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, love your interpretation of the theme too!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les