17 December 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Something Blue

Hey all,


For Something Blue I decided to go with a Robin on a sky blue background. I'm trying to keep these as festive as possible :P The blue is Barry m Blueberry icecream and I used acrylic paint for the rest of the robin. For the rest of my nails I went for China Glaze Holly day ,2 coats. I didn't want to take away from the robin so I decided against adding more detail to the other nails. I love how glossy China Glaze polishes can be. This is without a top coat and they look so shiny.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra
Cuti-CLUE-les

10 comments:

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les