31 December 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Something new

Hey all,


Today's theme is something new. I haven't used my magnetic polishes for a while and magnetic nail art is new for me so out they came! I went with a fairly simple design. Starting off with a coat of Flormar magnetic twist in MG03 (green), I applied the magnet directly after applying each coat. Then I left it to dry for a while before placing two bits of striping tape on each nail. Using the Flormar Magnetic twist in MG05 (red) I filled in the gap and put on the magnetic on each nail.


I added on a topcoat and that's all there is to it! It's a bit tedious but I like the effect and the colours look really nice beside each other.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

20 comments:

  1. I love the effect the two different magnetic polishes give! I've ordered my first magnetic polish, I can't wait for it to arrive :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks a million! Oh it's such a fun finish :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! I've always wanted to try two magnetics at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to move quickly but it's worth it! It's an interesting effect I think :)

      Delete
  3. I'm not sure if I've seen any magnetic nail art before. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is very cool! I new way to use magnetic polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I have a couple of magnetic polishes that I have not tried out yet, they intimidate me a little to be honest! I shall give them a try, this looks very pretty. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had these for a year before I even dared to open them never mind use them :P Happy 2014 to you too!

      Delete
  6. Ooh this looks cool! I don't think I've ever seen a magnetic tape mani before. Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe this is the first magnetic nail art I've seen, job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never saw 2 magnetics used at the same time before, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so awesome, it looks great.x

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les