24 December 2013

Twinsie Tuesday- Something Old

Hey all,


This was one of the hard ones from the Twinsie Tuesday line-up. I went for an old collection instead on a old manicure. I have 2 polishes from OPI's On stranger tides collection. Opi Skull and glossbones and On Stranger tides. This collection was released in 2011 so it's not ancient but it's the best I could do :P


I have On Stranger tides as a base on all nails abar the ring finger which has Skull and Glossbones on it. Then I added on polka dots with the opposite colour.  I suppose Polka dots are an old tecnique so that counts too ;)


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Traci at DrinkCitra
Cuti-CLUE-les

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was one of their best ideas ever! I wanted them so badly!

      Delete
  2. Aw this is one of my favorite collections! I love that you used these two together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was afraid they were too similar and the dots would be lost but it turned out ok! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love how soft this mani is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. ah it was one of their best. They need to get back on track with the movie collections :P

      Delete
  5. Very lovely!! :D
    I hope that you have a fantastic and happy merry Christmas!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the subtlety of this mani! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les