25 December 2013

Zoinks!

Hey all,


One of my favourites nail polishes by far is Sinful Colors Sugar Rush. I love the way it looks on my nails and it suits my skintone/ I have worn it countless times this year. I thought it would make a nice base for Red Carpet Lacquer Zoinks! which I haven't used for a while.


I have on 2 coats of Sugar Rush and 1 coat of zoinks! on top of that again. Zoinks! is fairly jam-packed so it came out a bit unevenly on the nail. I'm not bothered though, I like a densely packed glitter so I can wear it on it's own.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les