22 January 2014

A real gem

Hey all,


This is one of my most recent manicures. I am in love with the Complete Salon Manicure line from Sally Hansen. It is so handy to grab a polish and pop it on without having to worry about a basecoat or a topcoat. Most of the colours I have are opaque in 2 coats too. I haven't worn Jungle gem in a while and I am trying to branch out a bit and steer clear of the polishes I tend to lean towards all of the time. I put on 2 coats of Jungle gem and did a glitter accent using China Glaze Glitter all the way. This was another gift from Sharon and I was thrilled to get it! You have no idea how hard it is to get this polish. I spent weeks looking for it. It's like a kaleidoscope on your nails. Having so many different colours in one polish means it's great as an accent nail or as a glitter topper over any polish shade. I have on 2 coats. The bald spots you see in the picture were not noticeable at all in person.


I think I had this on for about 3 days before I chipped it opening something. Glitter all the way is amazing. It is a bit of a pain to build up as a full manicure but it'll be great for nail art and maybe a pedicure.

Cuti-CLUE-les

8 comments:

  1. That colour is gorgeous! Gonna have to try this Sally Hansen range soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great range I highly recommend it.

      Delete
  2. These are so gorgeous together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Love that glitter accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so sparkly! I love that polish :D

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les