20 January 2014

As gold as it gets

Hey all,


This was my manicure the week before Christmas. I went with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete salon manicure in Right Said Fred. Then I topped it off with 1 coat of Essie luxe effects As gold as it gets  which was part of a Christmas Present from Sharon (Her blog is Behind Green Eyes- Check it out!) I topped it all off with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-dri.


This looked amazing in real life. The gold is gorgeous and it catches the light beautifully. I wore this manicure for about 4 days without any chips. It's a great way to spice up a colour while still keeping it wearable for everyday.

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. I love when bloggers post a manicure that I cannot only do but that I would also LOVE to wear. I may just have go out and get Essie's AsGold As It Gets, or maybe just try one of my gold glitters over a red. Great combination and I'd have never thought of it. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dorothy! I'm sure it'd look just as good with a gold you have to hand (it might look better!)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combination! As Gold As it Gets is the only Luxeffects polish I don't have! I really like the way it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks traci! I only have 2 of the luxe effects but I love them! such a good collection

      Delete
  3. Gah, I love that essie! I think it would look great over just about any colour! Wonderful festive mani you created :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Purple! I know I am dying to put it over OPI Every month is oktoberfest. I'd say it would look so pretty.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les