17 January 2014

Cleanse off mitt review

Hey all,


The Cleanse off mitt is a new product (the product is new but not the idea) on the Irish market. I was sent one there before Christmas and I've given it a fair go now. I have to say I am normally a face-wipe person. It's quick and easy and they are fairly cheap. The idea behind the cleanse off mitt is to remove make-up naturally using just the mitt and water. I have to say even after wiping my face with this I felt the need to go over it again with a cleanser . My skin did not feel clean at all. For me that kind of defeats the point of using this on it's own instead of face wipes. I still had to go over my skin again to get it feeling nice and fresh. Instead of going back for face wipes I put on a cleanser and used this to wipe it off. To be fair any old face cloth would do in that situation so there is no real need to go out of your way to get this one in particular. 


I'm not saying this is a bad product at all.  It does claim that no cleanser is needed but me personally, I felt I had to add on a cleanser in order for my skin to really get that just cleaned feeling. It is inexpensive so it's worth a try at the very least.

The cleanse off mitt costs €5. You can find it online at Beautyemporium.ie .

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's really doing the rounds lately. I don't think it's for everyone :/

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les