27 January 2014

Sir Stamps a lot

Hey all,


I got another little pack of Born Pretty Store items to review. This is from the QA27 plate. I have been stamping a lot lately but 9 times out of 10 it looks shite so I have to take it off again. It is a frustrating process! Thankfully this stamp was fairly easy to work with. I have on 2 coats of NYC Prince Street, a lovely shimmery purple with a great formula. I went with white for the stamp because the glow from Prince Street can wash out other colours and make the stamp look faded.


Two of the designs on this plate are fairly similar which is a shame as it's nice to have a variety of choices on each plate. For $2.99 it's not too bad though. You can often find these plates on sale for $0.99. There is also a discount code (BPS2014 for 15% off)  available at the moment so you can get a fair chunk taken off when you checkout with your order.


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

11 comments:

  1. lol, I love that title! :) (though, "lady stamps a lot" would be more fitting, I'd say)
    Lovely mani you have there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn I never thought of that! haha feck :P Thanks Purple :)

      Delete
  2. This looks very beautiful! Love the colors and the images you used! If it's nothing wrong with the plate, you chould try a XL stamper that is soft and squichy, if you haven't tried that already. At least for me, who have very curved nails, it's much easier to get a good result with a XL stamper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's definitely what I need! I do have a problem getting the stamp to stick to certain parts of my nail, I was wondering what I was doing wrong but I'd an bigger stamper would be far better. Thanks for the tip Lani!

      Delete
    2. This is the one I have: http://www.norwaynails.com/collections/stamping-accessories/products/xl-stamper-2-scrapers-set , but I think you can find similar ones many places. But it's not very big. The diameter is 2,7 cm. And you should not clean it with acetone. Use a lint roller instead. If you use white stamping polish a lot, you can also buy a different color other places, (Messy Mansion/ Fab Ur Nails Shop). But the purple replacement XL stamper head I tried is not as squishy and sticky as the white I have. I haven't tried the rectangular ones. I hope this helps, and that I don't make you buy something that doesen't work better than the one you have...

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! This is so lovely. I super like the color and the stamping design. Great choice...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stamp! I love how it looks like little doodles :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what it is! It's so nice.

      Delete
  5. I like the combination of colours and the stamping design! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that white polish for stamping.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les