31 January 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Anniversary post

Hey all,


Today is the 2nd Anniversary of the Twinsie Tuesday group. We were assigned to other members and told we had to recreate that persons very first Twinsie Tuesday manicure. I was incredibly lucky to get Chelsea from Nailed- A Nail polish blog as my Twinsie. I'm one of the few international bloggers in the group so I don't have access to a lot of the polish that these lovely ladies have. The first post Chelsea every produced as part of the group was a swatch of A-England Tristam which just happens to be the only A-England polish I own! Lucky or what. You can check out Chelsea's post HERE 


I honestly don't have a whole lot to say about this polish. It's not my favourite polish in the world. It's a bit more sparkly in person though, the camera kills the holographic particles a bit. Tristam is pretty much opaque in 2 coats and it dries quickly. Wear time is quite good, I get a good few days out of it without chips or tip-wear. One thing I did find out this week is that Tristam makes an amazing base for nail art which I will be showing to ye next week or the week after. I don't have a topcoat on in these pictures so the glossy shine you see is all down to Tristam. That's one part of this polish that I really like. If ye get a minute don't forget to check out Chelsea's blog and the other twinsies  posts linked down below.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

28 comments:

  1. I need AEngland polishes! this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristam is gorgeous! One of my favorite A England polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a lot of people have it marked as a favourite!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I think it stands out so much more with a stamp/ nail art on top.

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how rich this blue is. I still have yet to try an A-England polishes but they have a lot of pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to try them soon! They are well worth a try. I am in love with a few of their polishes (St george is gorgeous)

      Delete
  5. You most definitely lucked out! Tristam was one of my first a Englands.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish is so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lucky that the one she used was the one you used!!! I don't own any A Englands but I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was delighted when I saw her post :P

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I'd say it's one of the best sellers! Everyone seems to have it/ want it

      Delete
  9. Yay, I'm glad I had something that's in your stash too! :) Tristam looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely made my job a whole lot easier! Thanks Chelsea!

      Delete
  10. I adore Tristam, it was my first a-england nail polish :-) I love a-england polishes and for me Tristam is very special! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could love it as much as I had expected too!

      Delete
  11. It's very pretty! I need to get my hands on some A-England!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're lucky they are based in England, it is so difficult to get them here now :/

      Delete
  12. Wow, instant love--this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great polish pick for this! It looks pretty :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les