21 January 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Seasonal Gradient

Hey all,


Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme was to do a seasonal gradient. Seeing as it's still winter I went for a somewhat festive glitter gradient. I was still wearing Barry M Red glitter so I just added on a sliver glitter from Barry M.  You can see how much Red Glitter glows. It's really gorgeous especially if you have a good topcoat that will smooth out any lumps and bumps.


 The only downside to this is the amount of glitter that ends up on your nails. It gets super thick and you definitely need a topcoat to make it last as long as possible.  Removal isn't too bad once you use the tinfoil method but it can get a bit messy.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

26 comments:

  1. I think this is good for Valentine's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very sparkly! Gorgeous color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it? I love it! It's such a great glitter

      Delete
  4. Great combo!! I love how sparkly it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's the one thing that came to mind when I saw this challenge :)

      Delete
  6. so perfect, glitzy, and sparkly! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very glitzy and festive! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how festive this looks! So sparkly! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les