13 February 2014

Best of beauty "Hair Heroes"

Hey all,

For the months of February and March I will be taking part in a "Best of" series organised by Samantha from All the Buzz. There will only be 4 of these posts each month but they are a bit different than what I would normally do so I thought I would give it a go!


One of the best haircare lines I have ever tried would be the Mane 'n Tail line. I have tried pretty much all of them but my favourite would be the Daily Control Anti-Dandruff Shampo and conditioner. I think they have this in a 2-1 format too which would probably suit me more just because it's more convenient. This works so well at cleaning my hair as well as keeping my scalp in check. They cost around €15 depending on where you buy them.


I absolutely love hair oils and my all time favourite would be the Hask Macadamia oil revitalizing shine hair treatment. One hell of a name for such a tiny bottle but it is amazing. It smells unbelievably good, it leaves my hair so soft and it helps speed up the time it takes to dry. You only need a small amount so this little bottle lasts me at least a year. I think they cost around €2.00, maybe €2.50 in Pennys.


A new oil I've been using on and off for the last while is the L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil for all hair types. They is another version of this for coloured hair but it has alcohol in it which dries out your hair so I'd avoid it like the plague. Again you only need the smallest amount of oil, it has a floral scent to it but that goes once you put it on your hair. It does pretty much the same as the Hask one. My hair is so soft after using it and the bottle is huge so I won't have to buy hair oil for a while.  The only downside is the brand is not cruelty free unlike Mane 'n Tail and Hask who are cruelty free. A 100ml bottle costs around the €10.50 mark.

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of Mane and Tail as well, I have a sensitive scalp and find that range great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best ones for sensitive scalp. T-gel is good but I don't think it's a long term solution

      Delete
  2. I have to get the extraordinary oil... My husband likes the MnT Anti-dandruss combo, but I have found that it tends to make my hair greasy if I use it for longer than 2 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had that problem at all, that's a shame you can't use it longterm. The oil is lovely!

      Delete
  3. That Macadamia oil is very cheap, I'd love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I have a few back-ups in stock just in case I run out :P

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les