12 February 2014

Finding Nemo, Dory and Squishy

Hey all,


This was a request from Nikki's Nail Files. I haven't actually tried Finding Nemo nail art before so I was delighted to have something new to try. This was fecking hard! In the end I included Nemo, Dory, and Squishy. The base is Barry M Blueberry ice cream and the coral on the pinky finger is a mix of Barry M Retro purple and Catrice Lucky in Lilac. The rest is done using acrylic paint.


I think it turned out alright in the end! Who knew fish would be the hardest fecking things to do? Out of them all I think Squishy is my favourite ;)

 Cuti-CLUE-les


16 comments:

  1. :-) Wow! I'm impressed, and getting many memories from the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm delighted! I'm so glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THESE! You did such an amazing job! They look perfect :) I think my favorite is Dory and Squishy. Thanks for giving these a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki, I'm delighted you liked them! Thanks so much for the request.

      Delete
  3. Yay!! :) Cartoons :D (you know I'm your #1 fan when you do cartoon characters!) hahaha, I just love Squishy (and Dory, of course)! This is so sweet :) You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks so much Purple, I'm thrilled you liked it!

      Delete
  4. Oh man, I can't even imagine how much work those fish must have taken! But this came out looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah stop it took a fair while :P I'm delighted with all the nice comments though so it was worth it!

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les