06 February 2014

Getting stoned

Hey all,


Okay so here is the last of the Born Pretty Store items that I have for review for January. This is the oval stone in #1. I have to say straight off that this is far too big for my nails. I tried to do it 3 different ways but putting it on my thumb was the only successful attempt. I'm not really keen on them to be honest, they don't suit my nail shape and I think that are way to big and thick to be in any way practical.


The stone studs cost $2.91 for 5 and there are other shapes and colours available to choose from.


I have on 2 coats of A-England Tristam. Then I added on the polka dots using my dotting tool and Gosh Holographic (the original) I didn't add on a topcoat in case it would affect the overall look. It wasn't really necessary any as Tristam is a super smooth polish.


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Some products in this post were prodvided for review**

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Breige! Thank god I wasn't driving with these nails :P

      Delete
  2. Love this look, especially the holographic dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am obsessed with holographic polka dots now!

      Delete
  3. Love the dots you created. Yea, the stone looks a bit big...it would probably be too big on me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's so strange that they would make them that big! It would look nicer if it was smaller

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les