10 February 2014

GOSH Silver

Hey all,


I found this a good while back in a sale basket. It only cost €1 and I really like silver nail polish, especially for nail art. This is a lovely light silver, opaque in 2 coats. Gosh normally cost around €8 a bottle which is fairly expensive. Opi cost the same amount (depending on where you get them) and I think they are far better quality.


The brush is fairly thin but it doesn't affect the application too much. Lasting time is pretty decent . I get a couple of days out of this without any chips but I use a topcoat with it just to be on the safe side.

I am tempted to get the new OPI Push and Shove polish but I've seen so many conflicting reviews on it that I'm not too sure it's worth bothering with yet. I do like silver polish though so I may end up getting it.

Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments:

  1. What a great deal! This silver looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, it doesn't really need a topcoat either x

      Delete
  2. Such a shine to this polish, it really looks so pretty! I can definitely see this as being one of those polishes you stare at as you pretend to listen to someone talk about politics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pretty pleased that it actually came out so glossy on its own. Hides any mistakes you might make with application.

      Delete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les