03 February 2014

Rise and Shine

Hey all,


Today I have a quick swatch of Sinful Colors Rise and shine. This is actually a matte polish (which is odd given the name) but I wanted to wear this for a few days so I added on a topcoat. This looks way darker at night. During the day when it's fairly bright/ Sunny it looks nice and bright like the pictures above.


I have on 2 coats of Rise and shine. The shimmer in this looks so pretty when you add on a topcoat. I wore this for 3 days without any chips. I wore a basecoat with this, I'm fairly sure it would stain like there's no tomorrow. The shimmer isn't all that apparent in person but it's still a nice addition.

Cuti-CLUE-les

6 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how pretty! I'm such a sucker for turquoise and teal, and I love that bit of shimmer--even if it's not that obvious IRL it still adds some nice depth to an already beautiful colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I rarely wear them but I'm always drawn to them :/ Not sure why I don't wear them :P

      Delete
  3. haha that is a funny name for a matte polish. I'm really liking the shade!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les