04 February 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Red Panda nails

Hey all,


Todays theme is Red nails for American Heart month but to be honest, I wasn't really feeling it. I'm not American (obviously :P ) so I went for red nails with a bit of a twist. I love animals and although they can be fecking hard to paint onto my nails I thought I'd give Red Panda nail art a go.


This was a nightmare! It took me so damn long to get this done that I thought I would have to abandon the idea altogether. I was frustrated to say the least. The Panda is done entirely out of acrylic paint. The rest of my nails are 2 coats of Catrice Sold out forever (the newer one, not the cult favourite) I'm glad I finished it to be fair, sometimes you really have to push yourself to get things done.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. Omigosh, I love red pandas! I don't think I've ever seen red panda nail art before, and I'm so glad you pushed through because these are ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ah thanks a million Elizabeth! I'm delighted you like it.

      Delete
  2. I love that you gave this a twist since you're not American. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you went out of the box for this one! And I love that Catrice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite Catrice polishes! It's so pretty and fresh looking.

      Delete
  4. I am horrible at animals/freehand but this is cute!!! Neat take on the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo for taking the easy way out with the red! I've never heard of a red panda, so I've learned something new today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! They are the cutest little things ever.

      Delete
  6. Your mail art is super cute! I'd never be able to do such an intricate design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I think you did amazing with this! It looks cute! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les