11 February 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Valentine’s Day Inspired Manicure

Hey all,


I'm not one for all the pink, love heart, OTT Valentine manicures. I think the majority of them are way too much (verging on to tacky) and I just don't get it. I tried to make this manicure a bit more appealing without going too far. I started off with 3 coats of Barry M Dragon Fruit. Do ye remember how much I loved this polish? Well that's changed! It is now a complete pain in the arse to apply and I don't like th way it looks on me anymore. What a bummer.


For the gradient I went for a mix of Barry M Retro purple and retro pink. It took a few goes but it worked out pretty well in the end. I'm glad Valentine's is only one day :P I'm out of my depth completely.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

22 comments:

  1. I totally agree; therefore, I like this look a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are lovely! I love the gradient

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I love doing nail art centered around occasions but I'd never do it if I didn't take pictures and blog it to be honest. I wouldn't wear half the stuff I do "in real life" but this is lovely & subtle, shame about the Barry M though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, some things are meant to be left for the internet. Yeh I'm so annoyed because it really won be over at the start :/

      Delete
  4. These turned out cute! I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Totally something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so god to hear Stephanie! Thank you!

      Delete
  6. I'm loving this manicure so much! nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a good look for Valentine's without being too much

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did a great job doing a mani that still says Valentine's without being too sugary! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yep I need to avoid the sugary bits as long as possible :P

      Delete
  10. I love these! Very subtle and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les