27 March 2014

Best of Beauty- favourite Beauty Bloggers

Hey all,

Today is the last day of the Best of Beauty challenge hosted from Samantha from All the buzz. I have to say this is not my favourite challenge at all because it always leaves someone out and they might feel a bit shite (which if not something I like to do at all) I don't think it's right to list out only a handful of the many bloggers that I like and make others feel like their blog isn't as good. So I'm not going to list my favourite bloggers, it's a bit cruel and I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Instead I will list out the other posts from this challenge in case ye feel like reading back over them:


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les