10 March 2014

Born Pretty Store QA75 stamping plate review

Hey all,


 I was sent the QA75 plate from the Born Pretty Store last week. I thought I would go for an all blue look as I am sick to death of using purple. I don't know how it happens but I end up using a purple polish in almost every manicure I do lately and I a bored of it for now.


This is 3 coats of Sinful Colors Sugar Rush. I went with Sinful Colors Endless blue for the stamp. I have to say the stamp doesn't really look all that good on the nails. I used two different stamps from the QA75 plate. Only the index and pinky finger really look nice on the nails. The one I used for the middle looks a bit smudgy and crap.

You can find this plate HERE and it costs $2.99.




Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for reivew**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les