12 March 2014

Born Pretty Store Stud effect nail stickers review

Hey all,

The second item sent to me from the Born Pretty Store was a pack of nail stickers. I'm not normally a huge fan of nail stickers but I loved these ones. They have really thin studs effects on them and I love the colours and pattern.


There are 10 different designs available. I have them in #1 and you can see all the other designs available here. They are so easy to use but you have to make sure you really press down on them for a smooth finish ( I didn't press/cut the one on my ring finger enough so it's slightly raised)  Overall though I really like them. I don't think they would last a full week but for a night out or a quick manicure they are fairly handy. They cost around $1.99 a pack at the moment. Well worth a try in my opinion.


Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les