07 March 2014

Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea scent anti-perspirant deodorant

Hey all,

A new review for ye today. I picked up the Dove Go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea scent anti-perspirant deodorant about 2 weeks ago when it was on offer. I normally stick to Nivea but the shop didn't have the one I liked in stock so I threw this in the basket instead. I had the spray version of this years ago and I absolutely loved the smell of it.


This is a terrible deodorant. It didn't do anything except smell nice for a couple of hours. I didn't use this whilst working out but I'm sure it wouldn't have done much seeing as it couldn't even handle a bit of sweeping and some typing during the day! It didn't last 5 hours never mind 48. If they made this into a body spray then I would definitely buy that. The smell is gorgeous, really fresh and perfect for the summer. As a deodorant though this is a complete waste of money. I expected better from Dove to be honest. Despite being a 50ml bottle (the standard amount) it didn't last 2 weeks. I ended up having to buy a bottle of Nivea deodorant from another shop to replace it.  Very disappointed with this and I would not recommend it.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les