05 March 2014

Easter egg hunt

Hey all,


This is from a fair while back (I want to say January?) It wasn't until after I'd finished that I started to think it looked like an egg (I even got a few comments saying the same thing) This is 3 coats of China Glaze Kalahari Kiss with a coat of Lac Attack Bunny Poop on top. I added on a matte topcoat (The essence one I think) and I loved the way it highlighted the different coloured glitters in Bunny Poop.


Even with the matte topcoat these lasted pretty well. I don't think they chipped at all for about 3 days and then I just took it off to swatch other polishes. I really like this combo though. It's a nice way to wear Kalahari kiss without it being too plain and boring. It's more spring appropriate.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les