14 March 2014

Lego Movie nail art with Emmett, Wyldstyle and Benny!

Hey all,


Ye all know I love animated films so when I heard the Lego Movie was actually a real thing I was so fricking excited. I'm waiting for it to come out on Dvd (as always) so I went with a quick Lego inspired manicure.


From left to right- Wyldstyle (Lucy) , Emmett and Benny. The characters are all done using acrylic paints. The pinky is 2 coats of Zoya Paz with the Kiss nail art striper in silver on top. This was inspired by Emmetts work jacket. Unfortunatly Emmett got a bit smudged by the topcoat :( But I'm so pleased with the way Wyldstyle turned out! I thought she would be a nightmare to replicate.

The pictures were all taken with Flash as I'd finished this manicure pretty late and I knew I would wreck it before taking proper pictures in the morning. I love how short my nails are at the moment. It does make nail art a lot harder though :P

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les