28 March 2014

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil review

Hey all,

I featured this in my Best of beauty Haircare heroes post a few weeks back so I decided it was high time for a full review! I've had the L'oreal Extraordinary oil for a good few months now (I think I got it before Christmas?) It comes in a glass bottle and a pump on top which is so much handier for getting the right amount of oil out. It has a floral scent which is a bit strong but once you run it through your hair the scent is gone so I wouldn't let that put you off if you are not a fan of floral scents.


I use about a pump for my shoulder length hair.  I generally use it on damp hair but you can use it before washing your hair or on dry hair. My hair is left so soft, smooth and it helped calm down the frizz. This is definitely one of the best hair oils that I have tried.

One pretty big downside I found when using the Extraordinary oil was the effect it had on my skin. It broke me out so badly on my neck despite tying my hair up whilst my hair was drying. It was painful and unsightly. Seeing as I wear my hair up in a bun 99% of the time this is a huge problem for me. I have stopped using it for the time being and it took a good week for my skin to recover. I would recommend giving it a go, products react differently on everyone so you could be lucky and not have any reaction to it at all.

You can find the L'oreal Extraordinary oil in most shops but Tesco tend to have it on offer a fair bit and Boots often do 3 for 2 deals. It retails for around €12 for a 100ml bottle.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les