21 March 2014

Sally Hansen Aria Red-y? review

Hey all,


The last polish I have from the Sally hansen Spring Summer collection with Emma Manley is Aria   Red-y? Another re-released polish. This is actually a raspberry shade as opposed to red as the name would suggest.In the bottle it does look red but it's raspberry on the nail for sure. It doesn't have any shimmer either. The formula on this was pretty good! I have on 3 coats. I think I like this a bit more than Sally Hansen's Right Said Fred polish which is just a pure bright red. Raspberry polishes are more up my street.


Like the other polishes I tried from this collection, Aria Red-y dried quickly with a beautiful shine. I'm not sure if this was starting to stain my nails or if my nails were just red from constant swatching. I haven't had an issue with staining with any other polish from the Complete Salon manicure range so I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

Overall I think this was a good, strong collection from Sally Hansen for Spring Summer. I like the polishes I have tried and I'm keen to see some reviews of the white shimmer polish from this collection called Bleach Babe which is new. The other new polish that I have seen swatches of and really dislike is Spruce up which is a murky green polish. Not my cup of tea. The last polish in this set is Shore Enough, a nude which is also a re-release. A good mix of colours although it would have been nice to see a lilac or a yellow thrown in to really get the Spring Summer vibe.

You can find the Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure polishes in selected pharmacies, department stores and grocery stores around Ireland for around €8.95 for a 14.7 ml bottle.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les