20 March 2014

Sally Hansen Blue Streak review

Hey all,


First off  Sally Hansen Blue Streak was incredibly difficult to capture on camera. This is a bit darker in real life. It's more of a greenish teal than blue so I'm not sure where the name for this one came from. This is one of my favourites from this collection. I love that Manley chose a darker polish without going too dark and dreary. Blue Streak was incredibly glossy and it really looked like a salon manicure. I have on 3 coats. Again it dries quickly with a lovely shine to it. I didn't have any issues with staining after wearing Blue Streak which is good.


I don't know what it is about the Complete Salon manicure line but my camera does not like them! I'm guessing it's because they have that jelly consistency but it's a pain in the rump trying to photograph them. I thought this might be similar to China Glaze Exotic Encounters but Blue Streak is darker and without the dusty look to it. Really pretty polish, I know I'll get a lot of use out of this one (I already have it on my toes, it's so glossy. Dark polishes are perfect for pedicures)

You can find these for around €8.95 for 14.7 ml in selected Pharmacies, Boots and other department and grocery stores around Ireland.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les