19 March 2014

Sally Hansen Tahitian Sunset review

Hey all,

I was sent 3 of the polishes from the latest Sally Hansen Spring Summer 2014 collection, This was a partnership with Irish Designer Emma Manley. This collection has 6 polishes, 3 are new and 3 are re-releases from previous collections which is pretty common for Sally Hansen.


The polish I have to show ye today is Tahitian Sunset which is a re-release. Tahitian Sunset is a peachy/orange. It's quite light and it looks a bit off with my skintone but it's a nice polish. I needed 3 coats to make it fully opaque on my nails. It dried really quickly with a nice shine which I expected given the fact it's from the Complete Salon Manicure range. It's a great colour for Spring. It has a subtle shimmer in the bottle which doesn't really translate on the nail but that doesn't bother me all that much.


I love the wide brushes that they use for the Complete Salon manicure line. They cover my nails far better than most and it's easier to control the polish meaning less clean up afterwards!

You can pick this up in Boots and pharmacies for around €8.95 for a 14.7 ml bottle.

Cuti-CLUE-les

**Product was provided for review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les