03 March 2014

Snow much fun

Hey all,


Another new indie brand! This is KBShimmer and I also got this from Gosia at Life in Color. Snow much fun is a sky blue jelly packed with various glitters in all different sizes including Snowflake shaped ones. This is a 3 coater but it works well over a similar shade of polish (Like Barry m Blueberry or even Sinful Colors Sugar Rush) I would recommend layering just to save on time but it looks good on its own.


I did not use a topcoat and I caught one of the Snowflakes on my hair and it bent (as ye can see above) and for the life of me I could not get it to sit flat after that. Definitely use a topcoat in future! The one thing I do not like about this polish is the large white circle glitters. It's just not my kind of thing. It's a very unique shade though and even though it's from a Winter collection (and it has snowflakes in it) I think this will look amazing in the Summer. It has small holographic glitters in it but they aren't all that apparent in real life. It lasted a good while on my nails without chipping and it didn't stain which is always a good thing. You can only order KBShimmer from Harlow&Co if you live outside of the US. I went on to see what they had in stock and to see how much they charge for shipping and it's a fair bit! To ship one bottle of KBShimmer costing $9 to Ireland I was given a shipping estimate of $9 plus. It's a bit of a rip-off for a single bottle!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les