31 March 2014

The Essence of Spring

Hey all,


These are from a while ago, I'm just getting around to posting them now. I am exhausted and I can't remember where I put all of my new swatches from the last week or two. I've been playing around with the polishes I don't wear all that often and this is what happened!


Here I have on Essence Iced Strawberry cream and on the accent nail Essence Sparkling waterlily. Both are 3 coats. I like both of them but they aren't really my go-to polishes. Iced Strawberry cream is an amazing pedicure polish. Nice and simple but it has a lovely shimmer in it. Sparkling Waterlily is an interesting polish but it's so sheer. I like the end result but it needs a good 3 coats on short nails (definitely 4 if you have visible nail line)

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les