11 March 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Go-to polish

Hey all,


This week's Twinsie Tuesday prompt was your Go-To polish. I have a few to be honest, it depends what I'm doing or where I'm going. I decided to use 2, both are from essence and both are discontinued.


I have on 2 coats of Essence Irreplaceable, a beige with golden shimmer. Then I striped off the middle section and added on Essence Grumpy, a gorgeous cobalt blue. I added on the Kiss Silver glitter striper to clean up the edges where the striping tape had been. Lastly I added on the white dots in the middle using my dotting tool. I hope to replicate this in the summer with some neons, I'd say it would look pretty eye-catching.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les