04 March 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Grunge nails

Hey all,


This weeks challenge was to do Grunge nails. I went for the easy choice and picked two of the grungiest looking polishes I own. Both are from Catrice. On my accent nail I went for Catrice Sir yes Sir, 2 coats. On the rest of my nails I have Catrice Rambo no.5.


I think both colours go well together. Both have an army theme going on too (I like the colour of Rambo no.5 but the name really won it for me)


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les