25 March 2014

Twinsie Tuesday- Winter/ Spring Transition

Hey all,


Now I know I said I was getting sick of purple and now ye have a purple manicure in front of ye but I did this last week (during my purple phase) so I haven't suddenly changed my mind :P Although I have worn a purple holo since and I am in love with it. There will be swatches soon!

This week we had to go for a Winter/ Spring Transition manicure. I wasn't really sure what to do with this so I went for an ombre. I haven't really done this before seeing as I don't have enough variety in my stash to do it with a heap of colours. The purple section worked the best so here it is!


I have on 3 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Plum luck, 2 coats of Catrice Lucky in Lilac, 2 coats of Barry m Berry Ice cream and 3 coats of Catrice Sing Hey Dirty lilah. The polish on my middle finger (lucky in lilac) was a bit lighter in person so the ombre effect looked fairly decent.


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les