26 March 2014

Zoya Paz

Hey all,


I'm starting to get into brighter colours again. I really wanted to wear an orange polish and for some reason Zoya Paz stood out to me. If you remember I did not get on with this polish the first time around. I had longer nails then and the sheerness bugged me to no end. I love the colour and the intensity of this polish though (it's a shame they cost so much over here)


Here I have on 3 coat of Paz. It covered my nail fully thankfully (I really hate Visible nail line) It dried fairly quickly, I did give it a bit of time in-between just incase.  I love the way it looks on my nails now. It's so bright! Orange is one of my favourite colours but I find it awful hard to get the right orange nail polish shade for me. I wish it was more opaque but it's a great neon.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les