10 April 2014

An oldie but a goodie

Hey all,


Sometimes I completely forget about the older polishes in my collection and they end up sitting there for a fair while without much use. It's hard to organize polish in a way that you can easily switch them around and give fair use to each colour. One polish I haven't worn in a while is Essence You belong to me. I think I've had this on the blog a few times now but it's always good to update the swatches and keep them fresh.


You belong to me is supposedly a dupe of China Glaze For Audrey. It's that tiffany like shade with shimmer. The formula is grand, it needs 3 coats and it dries in a decent amount of time. This has been discontinued but you can get a dupe fairly handy. This colour has gone a bit out of fashion lately. I rarely see anyone talking about it. It's a nice polish for spring though so I'm sure it'll pop up sooner or later.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les