11 April 2014

Another Sparkler

Hey all,


My last little play around with holographic polishes for a while I think. As much as I like them I still get bored with them :P I do have to say that these are my favourite ones though so they still get a lot of love (especially in nail art but they really deserve to be shown on their own)


Here I have on 2 coats of Color by llarowe Beat it with 2 coats of Color Club Cloud nine as an accent nail. The holo in Cloud nine has a stronger holographic effect and it really sparkles in the sun. Quick and easy to do and as I don't bother with a topcoat in case it ruins the holo effect I can pretty much be out the door in a couple of minutes.  Although in fairness I always paint my nails the day before I go anywhere to avoid any smudges or rushing and not having time to do them. It's just a far safer method.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les