03 April 2014

Complete Colour block

Hey all,



Ye all know I'm a big fan of the Complete Salon Manicure range from Sally Hansen. After reviewing the Spring Summer polishes I decided to play around with them and see how well they would work when doing nail art. They have some really pretty colours in Tesco at the moment so I'm hoping to pick up a few more in the next while.


I already had on 2 coats of Aria Red-y. Using striping tape I marked off the tips and halved them. I added on Blue Streak and Tahitian sunset and topped it all off with a topcoat. I think the colours go well together! I was going to reverse it and have Tahitian sunset as the base but as it needs 3 coats I was worries it might look a bit thick in the end.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les