09 April 2014

Holographic mash up

Hey all,


 Although I only have a few of them, holographic nail polishes are some of my favourite nail polishes to wear and do nail art with. They are perfect for Spring Summer and if you get the right brands they have the best formulas and dry time. This time I thought I'd go all in and see what the end result was, just for the craic.


 I started off with 2 coats of Colors by Llarowe Beat it, a purple holographic. Then I striped off each nail and added on a mix of GOSH holographic (silver) Born Pretty Store hologrpahic #12 (green) and #10 (blue) and Color Club Cloud nine (lilac).


The holographic effect was incredible in real life. Even though the camera toned it down a fair bit you can still see the linear effect. I'd probably use the green holographic as the base next time as it looks a tiny bit out of place but other than that I'm pretty pleased with the end result!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les