02 April 2014

Keeping it green

Hey all,


I am hooked on watching Channel 4's First Dates. Such a fun show! You can tell some of them are just being sly and like hurting people but others are amazing. So far I love Martin and Corrine. I swear that show is like Educating Yorkshire for me. Absiolutely addicted (although they haven't got a patch on Mr Steer)

For today I went for one of my favourite neon polishes, China Glaze I'm with the Lifeguard. This one gets a fair bit of wear! It's so bright and different that you can't help but look at it.


I have on 3 coats and a topcoat. The formula on this is pretty good and I tend to get a few days wear out of it before I move on to the next one. I have to say I think China Glaze makes some of the best bright polishes on the market (although they might not always have the best formula) This is a definite winner for me. I have read on other blogs that the newer neon collection from China Glaze is a bit of a downer with bad formulas which is a shame but sure what can you do! I'll have to stick with the ones I have until the next round of neons pop out. Hopefully they'll fair much better.

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les