16 April 2014

Kiss me I'm Irish (not Brazilian)

Hey all,


Today I have one of the new polishes from the OPI Brazil collection to show ye. I'm sure ye guessed from the title that it's Kiss me I'm Brazilian, a pink creme that a few people passed on seeing as it's not all that unique. I don't normally buy pink nail polish but I liked this shade a lot and I don't have a dupe in my stash.


The formula was ok. Pretty standard for an OPI polish. I needed 3 coats for full coverage. The first two were streaky but the third evened it all out nicely. It's a nice bright pink creme. Nothing special but that's what I was looking for. The colour changes a lot in different lighting. The picture above was taking in direct sunlight. It is really bright in person, almost veering onto neon. It doesn't really suit my skintone to be honest but it will look nice as a pedicure so I'm happy out with it. I've had it on for 2 days now and I don't have any chipping or tipwear so far. I did use a coat of Sally Hansen insta-dri on top so that could be helping to keep this polish in tip top condition.

Also the name is awful stupid! Everyone knows it's "Kiss me I'm Irish" so how they got away with throwing this together I'll never know. They must have been struggling!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les